We are looking for an Application Solutions Architect, with Google Professional Cloud Architect certification, to play a critical role for our customers:
he/she will have to interpret and translate the requirements into scalable cloud solutions that are of real value to the customer.
- Provide experience and leadership in defining the solution architecture;
- Participate in the definition of strategies for the migration of existing infrastructures.
Degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent training.
Google Cloud Certificate – Professional Cloud Architect.
- An experience of at least 4 years in a similar role is required;
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure, continuous integration, SQL / NoSQL / NewSQL, networking, and cloud-based release models;
- Direct technical experience with the related Google Cloud Platform products and services (for example, Compute Engine, App Engine, Container Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, Cloud BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud DataProc, Cloud DataLab, Cloud Pub / Sub, Cloud Endpoints, and Cloud SDK);
- Proven experience on structured projects on enterprise customers.
Spirit of initiative, enthusiasm, and reliability.
Autonomy, problem-solving and team working.
Immediate availability is required.
Italian mother tongue and excellent English (oral and written).
This research is aimed at both genders (L.903 / 77).