With this statement we want to illustrate to you how we process data during the research and selection of personnel, pursuant to and for art. 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 concerning the protection of the processing of personal data (hereinafter also “Data”).
What data we collect and how we do it
In the recruiting and hiring activities, we collect Data
- provided in curriculum vitae (c.v.) and any letters of recommendations attached;
- through direct or commissioned interviews;
- supplied by third-party placement companies, recruiters or job search websites;
- generated by participation in psychological, technical or behavioral evaluations (in this case, we provide the candidate with more information on the nature of such assessments before participating in one of them).
The CVs are sent to us electronically by e-mail or by filling in the appropriate forms available on our site, or in paper format by mail or by hand (for example during recruiting events organized with universities or training institutions).
They may represent a spontaneous application, or the response to specific search and selection announcements of the personnel we publish on our site (in the Open Positions section), on our social channels, on online recruiting platforms, in newspapers or periodicals (local, national and Foreign).
During a subsequent selective interview, we invite the candidate to sign a specific declaration of consent to the processing of the curriculum and conservation data in our archives.
In addition to the general personal data, information can also be collected on the previous use of the candidate and its training, as well as data on its health and any state of invalidity, if required by law for the job position that would cover.
The Data and curricula provided are processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- evaluation of the candidate for possible employment, even if not in an employment relationship;
- conservation and insertion in an internal database for a possible future job position, even if not in an employment relationship (e.g., project contracts, etc.);
- verification of the accuracy of the Data provided by the interested party.
How we do it
We carry out our research and selection activities based on information voluntarily communicated by the candidate. The refusal to provide some data could lead to an incorrect evaluation of the professional qualities of the person.
Respecting the consent given by the candidate is not only an obligation under the law but an ethical and moral duty of correctness, a value in which we firmly believe!
Remember in this regard that in all curricula must be reported at the bottom of the following formula: “According to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003″ Code regarding the protection of Personal Data “and the European Regulation no. 679/2016, I consent to the processing of my data, even sensitive and I also authorize the Company to keep my C.V. also for other future opportunities “.
When the data we are or may be in possession are inherent to his family, his consent will also automatically affect the latter.
The processing of the Data for the purposes set out takes place using either automated, electronic or magnetic, or non-automated means, on paper, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by art. 6 and 32 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, by the following regulations and by internal provisions.
We do not use automatic forms of evaluation of the curricula.
Where we store data
Currently, we can process and archive Data for research and selection activities in electronic format (in internal DB sites on local servers or on the cloud) or in paper format. The paper data (such as cv, questionnaires, etc…) are stored and processed at our registered office in Milan Via Guglielmo Silva n. 36 or at our headquarters in Milan Viale Ortles n.22 / 4. They can also be treated, on behalf of ZeraTech, to professionals and/or companies appointed to carry out technical, development, management and administrative/accounting activities.
Who has access to data
In general, we limit access to personal data to minimize the number of people in ZeraTech who need it for the purposes indicated in this statement, which could include potential future managers and their designated personnel in Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Administration, and Accounting. Companies and consultants responsible for carrying out selection or verification activities on behalf of ZeraTech can also access this data.
The rights of the candidate
According to the law, the data controller is ZeraTech s.r.l. (registered office: Via Guglielmo Silva No. 36 – Milan – ITALY): for this reason, the candidate must contact us to assert his / her rights to the processing of personal data for research and selection activities.
What are your rights?
By the articles 15-22 the candidate can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of their data and their communication in an intelligible form and also request:
- the origin of the data
- the purposes and methods of processing
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
- the list of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- updating, rectification, and integration of data
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points 6) and 7) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the Data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
If you are a candidate and want to exercise one or more of the rights listed above, or if you just want more information about the processing of personal data for the recruiting activities we do, please contact us at email@example.com.